You know and love my wonderful Cousin Tig (cousin in the Southern since of the word). Now you get to plum the depths of her mind with some truly hard hitting questions. Oh by the way if you are reading this Monday morning just after this post goes live, Tig and I will be on the road coming back from Orlando, FL.
So let's start the fun and games.
1) What is your Favorite Color?
Purple, though only because leopard print doesn't count as a color.
2) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, gotta keep the monsters in.
3) When you make a PB&J sandwich which do you put on first the peanut-butter or jelly?
Peanut butter, and I build a little wall in the peanut butter to make sure that the jelly doesn't leak out when you bite into it.
4) Do you watch cartoons or Anime? And if so which ones?
...It's like you don't know me or something. Yes, I watch both. I am a HUGE fan of Archer and I am also really into Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, and Black Butler just to name a few animes.
5) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Does writing to our customers count? If it does, then last week. If it doesn't....Um....About 16 years ago? I am a child of the internet after all.
6) What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Depends on if you are going by Chinese years or American years. Chinese years I am a Dragon, but American makes me a Snake. Yes this actually matters as I am a January birthday and the Chinese New Year isn't until February.
7) Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? If so Please share.
When don't I have a feeling of deja vu? Probably the weirdest was when I realized I had a dream about a place and specific situation I was in and had the dream at least ten years prior to the event actually happening. Deja vu is almost a daily occurrence with me. They really need to fix the glitches in the matrix.
8) Can you curl your tongue?
Yup, I can even make it into a clover shape.
9) Why do Aliens abduct Humans if we are an inferior race?
To try and understand why we are so freaking stupid.
10) Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
Because Disney animators are equal opportunists and Tarzan doesn't have a beard for the same reason that all their princesses are skinny. Unreasonable beauty standards for men happen too.
Wow! Okay we now know so much more about the Awesome and Fabulous Tig. Hope you enjoyed reading this interview as much as we had doing it.