I know you are all wondering who is the supper cool person that I am interviewing this month.
Presenting: Sharon Stogner
I meat Sharon at Con Carolinas back in May, I found her to be fun, witty, charming, and super smart and on top of all that she was nice enough to do an interview with me.
She is a co-owner of the speculative fiction review site I Smell Sheep. They have won the Editors & Preditors Readers Choice Best Review Site 2014. http://www.ismellsheep.com/ A very cool blog that reviews books and movies and has interviews with authors... you know well done and insightful interviews.
She Is a wife and mother of two and because she is a crazy busy lady she also is a freelance editor. Her website is http://devilinthedetailsediting.com/
Something I found out while we where working on her interview was that she lives only 45 minutes from me and since I don't really live close to anything that practically makes us neighbors. Some days I realize how small this world is.
Q&A with Sharon,
1) What is your favorite color?
2) I know you have a Cocker Spaniel named April. Would you tell us about her? Please feel free to share pictures.
3) If you could invite four famous people to dinner, who would you choose and why? For the purposes of this question they can be alive or dead and we will pretend that they are not zombies, skeletons or any other type of undead.
But I like the undead!
Alexander the Great for insight into that time period
David Bowie because he has a voice like butter.
Chris Hemsworth because OMG have you seen him?
4) When was the last time you got the giggles at an inappropriate time?
I don't know...probably when my youngest daughter told an inappropriate joke
5) What was the last thing you geeked-out about? Where were you?
6) What is your favorite childhood injury?
Do people have a favorite injury?! I had nothing traumatic enough to remember...my first broken bone was my foot when I was in my 30s.
7) What is on your Bucket List?
I've honestly never think of things in terms of doing something before I die... I want to visit historical places in the US and world wide. There is so much of the US I've never seen. I want to see the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls next.
8) If you where given the opportunity to have a super power, but you had to choose between being able to control Fire or control Water. Witch if either would you choose and why?
Water because it can be used for more positive things than fire. I could help control forest fires. I say control because some forest fires serve a purpose
in nature. Relieve drought areas. And maybe rain on some people's parades...cause honestly, some deserve that.
9) How fast do "hotcakes" sell?
On a weekend morning or 2 a.m., probably close to mach 1.
10) Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
I like to eat in the shower...especially cold things like cereal and yogurt. But I have eaten spaghetti in the shower.
Thanks for letting me visit. It was wonderful to meet you at Con-Carolinas. Your jewelry is so fun!
Sharon Thank you so much for your time. It was an absolute hoot working with you and keep up the good work on your blog it is really fun to read.
You can Follow her blog at http://www.ismellsheep.com/
So I started a thing with my first interview where the interviewee could choose a special piece of jewelry that I would design in honer of them being really cool and doing an putting up with my silliness. Sharon choose jewelry with a classic movie monster them. If you like what you see you have Sharon to thank cause even though Chance has been on me to make something along thous lines for 4 years now I just had not done it. She even picked out the colors!